- Are you aware of all the BORID guidelines?
- Did you know that your license and office are in jeopardy for not complying?
- We observe your practice.
- We offer a written report of what we’ve observed.
- We offer solutions and can work with you to make your office compliant.
- Are you aware of OSHA’s recommendations and guidelines?
- Do you have an updated Exposure Control Plan?
- What are your methods of compliance?
- Are you overwhelmed by the amount of compliance logs and protocols necessary to run a practice?
- Are all your employee training records up to date and complete?
- We can create and customize all your logs and protocols for you.
- Do you have an infection control coordinator?
- Has everyone on your team taken their IC continuing education class this renewal cycle?
- Are you monitoring and recording all your sterilization techniques?
- Does everyone on your team understand their individual role when it comes to the safety of your patients and themselves?
- Are you evaluating your protocol and updating yearly?
- We can make sure that you are following all of the CDC’s guidelines.
Has your office had its yearly infection control and OSHA training?
We come into your office and provide 3 BORID approved continuing education hours that satisfy this yearly requirement:
- 1 hour – Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Bloodborne Pathogens 1910.1030
- 2 hours – Summary of Infection Prevention Practices in Dental Settings: Basic Expectations for Safe Care and Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings, CDC
Schedule your class today!