Are you worried about compliance requirements not getting done? Do you want us to help oversee your employee’s follow through on compliance? We can help! Check out our new comprehensive offerings.
- Are you aware of all the BORID guidelines?
- Did you know that your license and office are in jeopardy for not complying?
- We observe your practice.
- We offer a written report of what we’ve observed.
- We offer solutions and can work with you to make your office compliant.
- Are you aware of OSHA’s recommendations and guidelines?
- Do you have an updated Exposure Control Plan?
- What are your methods of compliance?
- Are you overwhelmed by the amount of compliance logs and protocols necessary to run a practice?
- Are all your employee training records up to date and complete?
- We can create and customize all your logs and protocols for you.
- Do you have an infection control coordinator?
- Has everyone on your team taken their IC continuing education class this renewal cycle?
- Are you monitoring and recording all your sterilization techniques?
- Does everyone on your team understand their individual role when it comes to the safety of your patients and themselves?
- Are you evaluating your protocol and updating yearly?
- We can make sure that you are following all of the CDC’s guidelines.
Has your office had its yearly infection control and OSHA training?
We come into your office and provide 3 BORID approved continuing education hours that satisfy this yearly requirement:
- 1 hour – Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Bloodborne Pathogens 1910.1030
- 2 hours – Summary of Infection Prevention Practices in Dental Settings: Basic Expectations for Safe Care and Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings, CDC